Do you enjoy collaborating with great people and helping to create solutions for the future of mobility?
We want you to join us.
At Integral, our team values transparency and feedback, are passionate about software and like to solve problems together. We’re excited about the revolutionary changes in the transportation and mobility industry.
Don’t see a role that matches exactly what you are looking for? We are a growing team and may have more openings in the future. Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
salary & options
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching
- Company Equity
- Performance bonus
paid time off
- Public holidays and the time between Christmas and New Year
- 6 Weeks paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid volunteer time to serve our community
health & wellness
- Healthcare including HMO & PPO options
- Fitness Membership reimbursement
- Free parking
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Regularly scheduled coding katas and lunch & learns
- Individual professional development allowance
- Speaking engagement bonus
diverse & inclusive space
At Integral we look to treat each other with kindness and foster a collaborative, inclusive culture, regardless of gender, race, or orientation. We strongly believe that everyone is welcome to be their authentic self at work.
At Integral we understand applying and interviewing for jobs can be frustrating. Our goal is to make your interview experience with us delightful, responsive and transparent as possible.
We focus on evaluating you on your skills, experience, and cultural fit with Integral by actively collaborating rather than whiteboard exercises.
Not only does this allow us to determine if you’re a fit with Integral, but it also allows you to decide if Integral is a fit for you.